I apologise for the lack of quality posts for a long time. My life has been going through a whirlwind. It has been tough for me in the last few weeks. To think that after getting the paper I should be able to live a life that I want. By things have gone all wrong, making me feel less and less like I should be alive, which ironically was the same sentiment that I felt in the depression state.
Anyway, I am now looking for an apartment, or any place really. The people that I live with are kicking me and my sister out. REally.
So my sister is looking for any apartment, regardless of size, as long as it fits both of us in. So the apartment has to be close to uni and to any potential work that I am going to take up. Anyway, speaking of work, I am desperately looking for any paid work. I signed up for McDonalds, for cinemas and Burger King works. I hate this feeling, it's like growing up. I am not ready yet. Not for a very long time.
No comments:
Post a Comment