The trip was really excellent. For the first time in a very long time, I had felt I belonged. I don't know, but for the time spending with the people over there, I made the connections to the people who are in the family.
Places we had been to were;
- Cabramatta
- Parramatta
- Liverpool Shopping Mall
- Wollongong
- Opera House
- Chinatown
And the likes. M cried as we went to board our plane. She was going too, but when I saw her expression like she had shown, I really wanted to comfort her. I knew how she felt.
Now I am back to uni. ACtually, it's a false statement being I hadn't been to uni before. Today is first ever uni experience, and it felt good. I felt normal, got lost a few times, looking for classes, and the experience was great in that I joined this Chinese Association. Good.
No comments:
Post a Comment