This week has been bad so far. The worst thing for me was yesterday's tragic accident involving my oversized feet and my glasses. Yes all the newspapers in the world have reported of its end, my glasses. i stepped on my glasses, and it is all snapped in half...55555
Ok stop being so dramatic. All I have to do is go through the week without those goggles. I hate to admit it but it's gonna be hard since I don't see well, and working here requires good vision for when I need to pack stuff. I will get through it...
My session with was mixed. I don't know, like, at the end of the session, Brige said that she had figured out my problem. My root problem. What she meant was that she had been trying to see the core problem because when I talk about my family's issues, she just doesn't what is causing these problems. Now she discovers that my root issue is regarding the lack of belonging to a group, that is the sad story of my life. She continued that she wanted to know where I feel most belonged to, which I said that I don't. Neither the groups she presented was my sense of belonging felt most connected to. The sad part was that I actually felt that both groups have rejected one way or another. So she now knows why I have been feeling the way I am feeling...or so her belief.
I don't know. I feel like that was part of my problem. Not now. I was feeling quite rejected when I was younger, by both cultures that I grew up with. At one stage all i could think about was changing my face to fit in with them, which now I don't feel anymore. So I think the problem in pertaining to my lacking sense of belonging is one that was the past. Now I have problems dealing with the future. That is what I think is the core issue.
I will tell her that when I see her again in two weeks' time.
I want to get my sister a job in the lab. She has been searching for a job for sometime now. Actually since the time I moved here. There was an occasion that she was invited back to see the people. The job was some sort of marketing related work. She went there on a Tuesday two weeks ago, and she was called back the next day for a trial. So she did return the following day to only discover that she was going doors to doors to convert people to Contact, the energy company. It was exhausting she said, and it was commissioned pay. In the end she didn't get it because it was her inclusiveness that let her down.
No comments:
Post a Comment