Thursday, April 14, 2011

Going Home is Not Meant To Be

I am now stuck in the butchery for at least another three hours. Why? I didn't even know about it when at ten minutes to six this evening a couple of dudes came to the shop. Apparently they were hired to do some fixings within the shop. Things like lighting, and some shelves. So I am stuck here until these people are done, which may seem like forever now.

My sister called around five o'clock informing of the late bus that i was going to catch to Auckland tonight. Because I can't stay there on Saturday, I had planned that I would migrate tonight, so then I wouldn't have to do it the next morning taking time off the amount I could spend with the kids and my sister. She said that the bus was leaving at 6.15pm, meaning I wouldn't be able to make it if I remained here until the shop closed. So K suggested that she would come here via her car. I was quite hesitant, and I wanted to catch the bus myself, disallowing her to drive a long distance. In the end I hesitantly agreed that she was the one who would drive here.

So our plan was set, then only came to a destruction with the sight of the two builders. Now my sister is angry, so am I. I wanted to leave HAMY so bad. I just want to be with the kids tonight. Instead I have to resort to staying here until those people finish, which is never a good thing.

K is now at home, showered and ate dinner. She texted me about it.

No comments: