Saturday, October 9, 2010

Random News


My brother is playing in this snooker tournament today and tomorrow. By tournament I mean an amateur one, just in case people start to think my brother is a professional player when he isn't.

Anyway, he invited me to go today to watch him play and of course, being a good brother that I am, I said yes. And being a good promise keeper that I am, I didn't go! I called him to cancel just before my decision to decline going which makes me looking worse off. My brother didn't care, and by the sounds over the telephone, he was enjoying himself. I don't know if I'll be attending tomorrow either.

So why is he competing in this amateur contest? His pool club is, and him being a member was invited to join. That is why he is playing. How far he goes in the tournament depends how good he is. Hearing from my brother, he isn't bad. So we'll see if he can win.

In a separate news, my sister is going gaga again all day today. She was acting abnormally (normal for her), feeling sad that she is spending her days in the confines of this house. I am sad too, but I don't act with as much disappointment as she is. Her actions really aggravate me sometimes. Today is one of them. I really wanted to shout at her, but my energy wasn't come to scratch to do so. So I instead wasted time just cleaning the house and watching TV. Sad and pathetic.

No comments: