The last few posts consisted of ugly truths about the current situation that I'm in. I want to move away from that for this post, and instead it will join force with a million other posts, talking about the merriment or non thereof of Christmas season.
K and I went out shopping to get presents for the family. It was during Christmas rush. Many people were pushing their ways through in the mall that the place turned into an arena of sort. It was not what I had invisioned what shopping would be, but I guess some people take their shopping business very seriously. Despite the on-going rush and thrust by the fellow shoppers, we had almost everyone's presents. Ju and one of my uncles are left.
I can't wait for Boxing Day to come. It's not coming fast enough for me. Guess what the day is? Yes, it is the day that the douchebag and his familly will go off on their vacation, a day that I will forever remember as the day when freedom prevails. At least for the duration that they're not going to be here. Two weeks. If anything, two weeks are better than none.
I think I will spend my two weeks break predominantly on gaming at home. I know it is such a waste of time to spend precious time on it, but it is something I have been craving ever since I bought a ps3 console. I know I won't get enough sleep, gaming all night long, but it will worth it.
As I said in an earlier post, K will be gone with her friend on a trip to Russel, whichh means the house will be occupied by moi for three days. Can't wait to experience that single's life as it should be.
So for now, though, just try my best to stay sane for three more days. Just three more days.
No comments:
Post a Comment