Thursday, December 3, 2009

Invasion of Privacy

I have only a squared room to myself in this whole world at this present time. It is somewhere, out of very limited amount of space that I can go to, just to have some solitude. A place to get away from the trouble that is outside these walls. A place to think clearly again, somewhere imagination works tiredlessly. Not to mention that it is somewhere I like to watch some tv, play some games and use the computer without the disturbance of the problems from elsewhere. Just to get some privacy after hheadaches that I get to go through each day, worrying endlessly, and the exhaustion of having to deal with the children, plus their clueless parents. Some place where all the troubles seem to be thousands of miles away. Just some place I can call my space.

Apparently, this never occurs to anyONE in this bloody family! I MEAN EVERYONE IN THIS FRECKING FAMILY. THEY SEE THAT A SPACE WORTH VIOLATING IS WORTH VIOLATING. THEY DON'T SEE THE ONE

No comments: