I live in New Zealand so the show Survivor Samoa hasn't aired here yet. However, I was able to watch it on youtube.
Anyway, I was watching the episode 6 this week, where one of the castaways was evacuated due to medical reasons. It was a boring episode being mainly that there wasn't an elimination by vote and the drama was repetitive. By not having the vote at the end of the episode was anti-climactic and that it was very dull as the scheming that took place prior in the episode was due for nothing. I guess the producers wanted to have something new added to the show. From a fanatic fan as I am, I wasn't pulled in by it. Sorry.
From now on, I will rank the castaways on how I think they are placed in the game position.
FOA FOA
1. Mick- he was the only one in Foa Foa that no one seemed to target. At least, he will make it past the next few votes.
2. Russell H.- being that he was the only castaway in the episode that never complained about the bad weather condition, and that he was perceived by the tribe as a valuable player in the challenges and providing them, he is likely to be targeted in the next vote.
3. Jaison- being a physical player in a losing tribe only means you will meant around for your strength. However, Jaison seems like his heart is giving in, so I'm taking it as a sign that he will either be eliminated
4. Natalie- She seems to be in the better position of the two girls remaining. As Russell who is her ally, I think she might squeaked in for another vote.
5. Liz- I like Liz a lot and I hope she will do well. However, with Russell targeting her, it is not a surprise if she goes home next week. Moreover, she needs to convince Mick and Jaison to oust either Natalie or Russell but preferably Russell if she could pull the string this way.
GALU
With the majority of the tribe we haven't yet met, it is very hard to decipher who these people are. Only Erik, Dave and Shambo, the remaining Galuvians I know about, I can't make judgements on the others but presumably they have a clique going, hence the 90210. I think only Monica and Shambo are in trouble from this pack. I'm guessing Shambo will be the first lamb to the slaughter house, sadly.
So as you can see, the people in trouble are Liz, Natalie from Foa Foa and MOnica and Shambo from Galu.
PErsonally, the season has been sucking. The cast is the fault here, I would say. There aren't many players around and most of them are either obnoxious or invisible. I hate to say it- the season isn't looking up either if the whole FOa Foa is decimated to merge and they'll be picked off one by one.
Stephen
No comments:
Post a Comment