Hey everyone that's reading this. I figured, since I'm a keen reader of other people's blogs, that I ought to begin one of my own. My blog will feature my thoughts and feelings that life has to offer. It will be of nothing and everything. Besides, by writing these blogs, I hope, in return, it will improve my writing ability.
SO, let me introduce myself. My name is Stephen Kang, am 20 years old, and living in Auckland, New Zealand. I am currently mooching at my aunt's house and grudgingly help out with some chores as part of return for staying here free, if that is a real job. I hate animals and babies. I hate things that moan alot and do nothing and are selfish. I enjoy gaming, movies, and just simply sleeping. Though, all of these enjoyments, I don't practice them enough. I don't possess as many games as I ought to, as the only game I ever owned at present is called LittleBigPlanet on PS3. I sleep less than the recommended time of eight hours per day, and I just don't have the money to see any films that have come out since last year. Though, if the ones that screen on TV count, then movie watching isn't scarce of an enjoyment.
See, the blog is already interesting, huh. I hope you will like it(not!) and return soon for more.
Stephen
No comments:
Post a Comment