Today, my sister and I were discussing about the possibility of going somewhere off our radar, if we were finally freed from this confinement. She initially thought of going around New Zealand, travel in a car from here to the bottom South. I shrugged off the idea because I wouldn't like having to stuck inside another smaller confinement/car with her for who knows how long. Beside, being imprisoned in this country doesn;t want me to travel in this place anyway. She understood it.
I suggested that we should make our trip to Mt Fuji in Japan. I was thinking that since I've been really into Japan and that I've always wanted to go there, this would be a very good opertunity. Plus, it would be a metaphorical symbol, in the sense that, if we did make it to summit, it would truly reflect on our overcoming the obstructions that we are facing now. Plus, it would be an experience she and I won't forget, and something we'll be able to tell our family about. Kim agreed and added she's always like sushi, so she could alot of them there.
So we're set. We will climb Fuji-san when we free from here.
No comments:
Post a Comment