10. Everything feels like a prison. We get watched over by these fucked up people. They watch you in every move you make. I mean every f***ING move. Freedom is not a word in their vocabulary. If you step out of linefor just one sec, they'll discriminate, saying nasty things about you to others. f*** THEM
09. The children are also as fucked up as the adults. They have no sense of boundary. The adults don't reinforce any rules to them either, but further promote the badness in the children. SHitheads.
08. The food is repetitive. They don't have the sense that people get sick of the same food over time. But instead of trying to make things nicer to eat but introducing novelty in the food cycle, they tend to have things simlarly every night. When I say these things, I really mean them. ANd they're not exaggerations, either.
07. I hate that I have to take care the children. They don't even listen to the adults, so what is the point in looking after them if they don't follow you. Why bother? This mindset is bad, i know. However, as the situation is that grave as this, it won't be a difference anyhow. It leads me to feeling bad at times, but ultimately, I didn't make myself do it.
06. The constant screaming at the children for their misbehaving. Then they'd still do the same thing after you've just told them off. This leads to further resentment between me and the children and the f***** adults for not doing anything about it.
05. The adults think that they're helping me out, with shelter and food. F*** that! I never asked to be here. It's the situation that made me have to choice but to stay.
04. Depression. Alienation. Repression. Frustration. Just some words, describing the feelings I get to enjoy each morning with dealing the whole I'm-stuck-inshit-hole situation. Crappation.
03. Stuck in square room each night. After dinner, I'd just move myself inside my room and spend the remainer of the night in this room. Pathetic little life.
02. The fact that I get down looked upon by these clueless people. They think that I'm useless, only here to leech off their precious rice, their resources, etc. They think I do absolutely nothing andbecase of that, don't even deserve their attention. They make it like the things just get done on its own, the cleaning, the washing, the folding, the vacuuming, etc. just the tiny things they don't see. Not only these things, I have to look after the children after school, read to them, get them fed, washed, make them do homework, make them practice piano, etc. IT's endless. The day is repetitive in this sense. IT's very tiresome, physcially and emtionally as well. Yet, they never see it.
01. FREEDOM. or its non-existence
No comments:
Post a Comment