Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Worst Call

I took this photo while on the Paihia boat trip.
I called the immibitch (a name I am now calling referring to the bitch whose name I won't mention because she is a bitch) on the fifth of this month. I tried to contact 30 days earlier but apparently she was on leave. I called her in hope to let her see my point of view but she was still absent on the day. The phone operator said she's be back on the 10th.

So what did I do? I let the operator emailed to the immibitch. Shit. Now I have to wait until the bitch herself received it and return the call.

Did she? Yep. On Wednesday last week, when I was waiting for my brother when he was in the dentist's room, around 2.30pm.
What did she say? Before I could manage to say anything, she let my hope down. The first thing she said was that she will only do the case according to when they come to her hands, not through other means. In someway, I felt insulted by this remark. I think she meant that I was begging somehow. Bitch. This presumptious and ignorant bitch is assuming my calling her was begging. Yes, it's kinda true, but still she didn't needed to sound absolutely condescending.
As I was asking her for favour, I couldn't say the nasty things in my head. Names that can't be used I wanted to yell at her. It was up there, in the way that my temper was reaching.

In the end the phone ended in unsatisfactory. I couldn't convey my message to her, nor did I find out about specific dates as to when I could expect the case to be finalised.

No comments: