Thursday, May 5, 2011

Bad Week

The week has been bad.

  • The shop is making less money. NOt sure why people aren't coming this week. Many speculations include the after the school holiday effect, the coming mother's day, so people either save or have no money to spend on luxuries like meats.
  • The freezers in the back and out at the front of the shop broke down. It sucked cause I got to help get the frozen meats and other stuffs and transfer them to the freezers that weren't broken.
  • The heat sealer broke.
  • The vacuum machine stopped working.
  • I went to sleep after ten every night this week due to me going to the apartment later. Last Saturday was particularly late as the builder was making frames for the wall. I got home at around 12.30am. Was angry cause there wasn't any reason for me to be there.
On the bright side though, I will be going back to auckland tomorrow. Thank goodness!!!

No comments: